Monday, April 7, 2008

Prayer

I wanted to take a moment and challenge you all again to pray. Prayer is such an intimate conversation and that is so much what we need right now. Intimacy with God. He has much to say to each of us but we often have to quiet our hearts first.
Please pray with my meeting tuesday with Mooresville Community foundation. I am hoping to gain some wisdom on grants and things. I also asked for your prayers as I meet with IDT Wed. I need to make a decision soon on how I will be connected with IDT. I know they will be partners with us. Pray for the Holy Spirit to show us whats next and to continue leading. Lisa and steve were able to visit Communality in Lexington Ky, a place doing community together. They will be sharing their insight with us soon. I am also in contact with Vineyard Central in Cincy. I hope to have a meeting with him soon. I am anxious to move forward with the house pray that I will find the balance between patience and stepping out in faith.
ML

2 comments:

ryan said...

My original plan was to start working on connecting the nonprofits over spring break last week. I started my spring break with a full day of prayer and dreaming on Monday. As the week went on, I felt like God was telling me to stop doing and just search Him out right now. My task now is to pray and search for God. I am not even really talking about His will for my family or ministry-- that will come. I feel led to search for God, for who He is.

Nathan said...

How DO you follow someone without knowing who they are? I think we will always feel led to search for God and who He is. The purpose of our salvation in Jesus was and is so that we could know our God. As you seek out God's will I think you'll realize that His will and who He is could be the same thing. Almost.
It's still confusing. I'll be praying for you Ryan, as always. Cheers!